- 10 Sausages (beef or chicken)
- 10 pieces Gardenia bread
- 2 spring onion leaves, sliced
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 10 sliced cheese
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- 1 egg , beaten and add salt & pepper
1. Roll the bread thinly with the rolling pin , cut the edges of each pieces of bread.
2. Mix onion leaves, chilli and mayonnaise.
3. Spread the mixture to the bread.
4. Place one sliced cheese and sausage on the bread and roll.
5. Put a bit of egg at the end of the bread.
6. Dip the rolls in the egg and coat with bread crumbs.
7. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry till golden brown.
8. Remove from oil and onto a kitchen towel.
9. Ready to serve with chilli sauce. Yummy !!