- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon full of melted butter
- pancake syrup
- Blueberry and strawberry jam
- Ice cream (optional)
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolk and beat them until stiff or they turn into white snow.
2. Mix all the milk, melted butter, sugar, and egg yolks into smaller bowl. Mix until the sugar dissolves. Put all the dry ingredients (all purpose flour, baking powder, salt) into a bigger bowl and pour in the wet stuff. Mix until most of the batter is nice and even but leave some lumps that will tell you that you did not mix too much.
3. Gently mix egg whites into the batter.
4. You are finished, all you need to do is to bake your waffles. Just put one cup of batter in the preheated iron waffle and close it. It should take about 2 minutes, but check you waffle maker for specific instructions. Pour pancake syrup, blueberry and strawberry jam, butter on top of the waffles and ready to serve.