- 1/2 litre fresh orange juice
- 1/2 litre pineapple juice
- 1/4 litre lychee juice
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/4 litre grape juice made into ice cubes.
- 2 cups fresh fruit (lychee, pineapple and grape)
1.Pour the grape juice into ice cube trays and freeze over night.
2. In punch bowl add the orange juice and the pineapple juice and the chopped fruit.
3.Just before serving add the grape juice ice cubes, sugar and pour in the lychee juice.
Using juice ice cubes instead of water ice cubes helps in preventing fruit punch being water down when ice cubes melt.